- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup caramel ice-cream topping
- 1/4 cup Rolos, chopped in half
- 1/4 cup caramel chunks
- Add the prepared drinking chocolate with ice in a blender. Blend until well combined.
- Add more ice if needed to make the drink as thick as possible. (If you don’t have access to the drinking chocolate, you can use 2 packets of hot chocolate mix, 2 cups milk, and an extra 1/4 cup of the caramel sauce. Place all in the blender together and blend until well combined)
- Pour into a large cup. This serves two.
- Top with Cool Whip, Caramel Sauce, and any other optional toppings you like for an extra special treat.
Serve with two straws or spoons. Enjoy!