- 2 cups milk chocolate chips plus 1 tablespoon
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Gather ingredients, pot, whisk, measuring cup, and measuring spoon.
2. Place all ingredients into the pan (except for the 1 tablespoon chocolate chips) and place on medium heat until it begins to simmer.
3. Use the whisk to blend the mixture until creamy and smooth.
4. Serve salted caramel hot cocoa in your favorite mug and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Finish off with the tablespoon chocolate chips.